Home
Muhammed Sufyan Gigani
Muhammed Sufyan Gigani
Category List
article
images
Blog Archive
▼
2015
(34)
▼
February
(15)
Prayer.. A steering wheel...
Ya ALLAH, I want you....
ALLAH by our side..!!
True Happiness
Love ALLAH...
ALLAH's love
Modest...
Nikah or nothing...
Sabr...
Sun of Islam...
Parents...
Call me...
The Greatest Grief...
Who is Prophet Peace Be Upon Him
ALLAH is always enough for us...
►
January
(19)
►
2014
(3)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
The Greatest Grief...
The greatest grief on the
DAY OF JUDGEMENT
will be seeing our
GOOD DEEDS
in someone else's
SCALE.
Dear ALLAH please save us from those actions by which our good deeds gets transferred in other's scale.
AAMEEN.
Categories:
images
Leave a Reply
About Me
sufyan
I am Muhammed Sufyan Gigani, I'm an android app developer and Front End designer living in Mumbai,India
View my complete profile
Popular posts
Ya ALLAH, I want you....
Ya ALLAH every night I ask you for a lot of things. I ask you for good grades, good life success and health. But tonight I just want to say...
Nothing is impossible for ALLAH (SWT)
Don't stop making Dua thinking it's impossible. For nothing is impossible for ALLAH subhanahu wa taala Your Lord has said, .Call M...
Parents...
We owe our parents a lot. We never prayed to have them but they prayed for us. My Lord, be merciful to them as they have brought me up in m...
Selfie...
If we could take a selfie of OUR SOUL, would we upload it and show it to the world?
Sajdah
Sometimes a single sajdah to ALLAH heals all the pain
Leave SINS...
In order to leave all THE SINS all we need is WILLPOWER -Shaykh Tauqeer Chaudhry Hafizahullah Dear ALLAH please forgive all our sins and ...
Role Model | Prophet Peace Be Upon HIM
I will follow his Peace Be Upon HIM SUNNAH... Will you? Prophet peace be upon HIM my role model.
King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz (Rahimahullah) passed away.
King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz (Rahimahullah) passed away. May ALLAH forgive him and grant him JANNAT UL FIRDOUS. AAMEEN 〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰 🌟H...
Who is Prophet Peace Be Upon Him?
A woman used to throw trash on Him (PBUH) when He (PBUH) passed by her house. He (PBUH) went to visit her when she got ill. Dear ALLAH pleas...
When we see someone doing wrong we must...
When we see someone doing wrong we must, 1) correct him. 2) pray for him. 3) don't help SATAN against him (by insulting him,...
Category
article
images